Monday, January 8, 2007

Things I'll be listening for during Otter's first State of the State Address

Well, this is the first OFFICIAL blog to be posted by an elected official on the floor of the Idaho House of Representatives. I hope that you all find this blog useful and provide questions or comment should you have any.

Now, on to the purpose of this post: Otter's State of the State Address.

I am eagerly anticipating the State of the State Address by newly elected Governor C.L. Butch Otter. I am hopeful that the Governor is able to answer questions relating to:
  • Air Quality in the Treasure Valley
  • Community Colleges, including funding recommendations
  • Pre-K education
  • Repeal of the unfair Grocery Tax
  • Minimum Wage
  • Health Insurance needs

I'll provide my own personal response after the official Democratic response tomorrow. To be sure, I am excited about this Legislative Session and will work my hardest to ensure that the issues facing District 18 are resolved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.